PDA

View Full Version : Names that you want/dont want to see on the list

YankeeChowda
12-13-2007, 12:45 PM
Nowadays some things wont come as a surprise. But, lets start a list of names that would shock you or names that you want to see on the list. I'll start with a few names:
Peter Gammons. We all know his secrets
Ortiz. could only hope
Bonds.. i despise this racist fool
Piazza. Wouldnt surprise me
David Wells. His jelly donuts were laced with the goods
Hank Steinbrenner. Dont know if his attitude is PMS or Roid rage..still a toss up

Chuck Norris. He doesnt take steroids..He is steroids.. When people take steroids they are just taking in a little bit of chuck norris' dna...

sammy
12-13-2007, 01:45 PM
Love the Chuck reference. :)

yanks12025
12-13-2007, 03:19 PM
I still think Ortiz took steroids. You dont go from hitting 10 home runs to hitting 40. I just dont think mitchell was able to dig in that deep.

cigarman44
12-13-2007, 03:27 PM
mitchell works for boston. you really think ortiz name would be on there? lol

WadeInBmore
12-13-2007, 04:03 PM
Frank Thomas wasn't on the list...man I would've been crushed...although his name does appear it only does so because he met with George Mitchell to discuss steroid/hgh usage in baseball as he was so outspoken about the entire performance enhancing drugs!

"500 the right way"
-Frank Thomas

-wade

Billyu40
12-13-2007, 04:22 PM
Darryl Kile???????

The guy is dead does he need to put in this? :mad:

Sheffield11
12-13-2007, 04:58 PM
I would like to see any Red Sox at all. Its pretty clear this report is just a bunch of bias hearsay. George Mitchell is a joke, funny that he works for the Red Sox and no names from them???

kingjammy24
12-13-2007, 05:10 PM
"Its pretty clear this report is just a bunch of bias hearsay"

if it were hearsay, then i imagine at least half of the players on the list will shortly be announcing legal action against mitchell. the report could easily be shown to effect the material livelihoods of these players. anyone in their right mind would sue, right? funny how noone named in canseco's book ever sued and my guess is that noone will sue now either.

secondly, roger clemens' trainer saying he personally injected clemens isn't "hearsay". it's first-hand testimony. kirk radomski providing shipping invoices and checks from players isn't hearsay. it's pretty damning evidence. what exactly do you need for evidence? video tape of clemens bending over, being injected and an autographed 8x10 of the needle in his rear?

to think that MLB and MLBPA would allow a report of this magnitude to be released to the public if it was "just a bunch of hearsay" is lunacy. MLB and MLBPA would never have authorized this release if the claims weren't heavily substantiated.

rudy.

cigarman44
12-13-2007, 05:22 PM
Darryl Kile???????

The guy is dead does he need to put in this? :mad:

kile's not on the list

Billyu40
12-13-2007, 05:30 PM
Brady Anderson, Manny Alexander, Rick Ankiel, Jeff Bagwell, Barry Bonds, Aaron Boone, Rafaeil Bettancourt, Bret Boone, Milton Bradley, David Bell, Dante Bichette, Albert Belle, Paul Byrd, Wil Cordero, Ken Caminiti, Mike Cameron, Ramon Castro, Jose and Ozzie Canseco, Roger Clemens, Paxton Crawford, Wilson Delgado, Lenn y Dykstra, Johnny Damon, Carl Everett, Kyle Farnsoworth, Ryan Franklin, Troy Glaus, Rich Garces, Jason Grimsley, Troy Glaus, Juan Gonzalez, Eric Gagne, Nomar Garciaparra, Jason Giambi, Jeremy Giambi, Jose Guillen, Jay Gibbons, Juan Gonzalez, Clay Hensley, Jerry Hairston, Felix Heredia, Jr., Darren Holmes, Wally Joyner, Darryl Kile, Matt Lawton, Raul Mondesi, Mark McGwire, Guillermo Mota, Robert Machado, Damian Moss, Abraham Nunez, Trot Nixon, Jose Offerman, Andy Pettitte, Mark Prior, Neifi Perez, Rafael Palmiero, Albert Pujols, Brian Roberts, Juan Rincon, John Rocker, Pudge Rodriguez, Sammy Sosa, Scott Sc hoenweiis, David Segui, Alex Sanchez, Gary Sheffield, Miguel Tejada, Julian Tavarez, Fernando Tatis, Maurice Vaughn, Jason Varitek, Ismael Valdez, Matt Williams and Kerry Wood.

This was a list I got from another post on here! I guess he isnt on the "real" list. Most of the names seemed right so I assumed it was the actual list. Sorry.

33bird
12-13-2007, 08:47 PM
No Red Sox players? Huh. I thought Varitek was their Captain? Isn't he on it? Tavarez too. Sounds like you're the biased one.
Greg

frikativ54
12-13-2007, 09:08 PM
Bonds.. i despise this racist fool

Glad he was named. What drives me the craziest is the fact that by playing the race card, he takes away from the real oppression and real bigotry that are a sad product of a country torn by race. To think of what Jackie Robinson and Hank Aaron had to go through, being called the n-word and taunted, and Barry Bonds who is from an affluent suburb of San Francisco with a late dad who played in the majors, there's just no comparison in their circumstances.

Bondsgloves
12-13-2007, 10:57 PM
Canseco (espn reported) came out and said he was shocked Alex Rodriguez's name wasn't on the report... Canseco was right on with everyone so far... Juan Gonzalez , Tejada, Boone Etc.

The report only got the names of a small portion of players (users) from the dealers, trainers, or other rats.

I believe Arod, Manny, Ortiz, Pujols, Pudge, Bagwell are just as guilty as the others. There numbers are just as inflated.

This is the steroid era and that all the numbers from this era are tainted or inflated. We can't say that this list is complete and other players were clean who aren't listed.

How can you say one guys in the Hall and the other shouldn't be or one guy deserves an* and another dosen't.

10thMan
12-14-2007, 12:21 AM
I would like the TRUTH about who has used P.E.D. It will never happen. If they`re gonna let the "cat outta the Bag" then lets hear ALL the names...I think it`s obvious MANY STAR PLAYERS have been left out. I`ll say it again, it`s all about the "ALLMIGHTY DOLLAR" for most. Money doesn`t always "talk" if you know what I mean.
Sean