PDA

View Full Version : Looking For A Mike Nugent Jets Jersey

Ozric
12-04-2007, 05:30 PM
Help... Looking for a needle in a haystack. A game worn Mike Nugent Jets jersey... Please let me know if you have one or know where to get one. I collect pro jerseys from former Buckeye's.

Thanks,

Tim

pietraynor
12-04-2007, 05:38 PM
You might already know this, but one was auctioned thru NFL.com, can't remember the year though..maybe a forum member picked it up..seems to me it went for around $1K. Jay.

Ozric
12-04-2007, 05:45 PM
Thanks for the quick note. I found out about that one after the auction had ended. The Jets also had one in their inventory when they sold their jerseys on their website, but when they checked for me it was not there. It might have been the same jersey that was allocated to the NFL auction, but never taken out of their inventory. That's the only one I have ever seen available.

Ozric
12-14-2007, 10:17 PM
Anyone... I can't believe that his jersey is that hard to find...

cugolfnut
12-18-2007, 09:01 PM
there is a nugent jets game used jersey for sale on ebay right now...hope that helps

gridman80
12-19-2007, 04:17 PM
there is a nugent jets game used jersey for sale on ebay right now...hope that helps

IMHO the Nugent on ebay is bogus...I have been collecting Jets for 17 years...

Ozric
12-19-2007, 04:53 PM
Thanks for the heads up... I saw that as well. It has been listed a few times without any bidders for a good reason. Thanks again guys for the help and I'm still looking if anyone knows... NFL has been auctioning a few pairs of his socks, but that's a bit out of my collecting appetite... One pair even sold for a $100...

cugolfnut
12-19-2007, 06:40 PM
Sorry about that....I didn't take a close look at it. I just remembered seeing the description and assumed it was the real deal.