PDA

View Full Version : MLB Hologram

GoTigers
12-04-2007, 11:03 AM
I bought a bat a few months ago with a MLB hologram on it. However, it is still not listed when I type it in for verification. I am aware that MLB has a disclaimer on their site about the verification section being under maintenance, but this seems to be taking an extra long time (about 3 months).

Has anyone else had this problem? How long does it normally take to post on thier site?

I have contacted MLB, but have yet to get a response. I am open to suggestions.

melotime
12-04-2007, 07:45 PM
my Brad Hawpe bat took about 3 months to get entered

PudgePollyMillerFan
12-04-2007, 09:19 PM
Yup.....sometimes up to 3 months sounds about right for MLB.....Steiner on the other hand......I am STILL waiting for an entry to take place from April-May.

camarokids
12-04-2007, 09:42 PM
I bought 4 batting helmets from the Devil Rays since 2006 and 2 out of 4 were entered into the database correctly . Two were not and it was like pulling teeth to get them fixed . I have given up .........

Hey they are batting .500 though.......with me anyways.....

Chris78
12-05-2007, 11:47 AM
I checked some of the bats that I bought before that were not entered and 2 of the 3 were now entered. One was a Melvin Mora from the Orioles and the other was a Brian Schneider from the Nationals. My Jayson Werth from the Phillies has still not been entered, but some progress was made for me with the MLB Hologram. I bought the Werth on September 13th.

I would just say give it some more time.