PDA

View Full Version : Steelers GU Jerseys & Helmets

b.heagy
12-03-2007, 09:18 PM
Looking for game used Steelers Jerseys and Helmets. Please email if you have something to part with.

b.heagy
01-18-2008, 05:12 PM
Looking to see what is out there. please email with pics and prices if you have game used Pittsburgh Steelers items to sell.

Larry Pelliccioni
01-19-2008, 09:40 AM
I have dealt with many wonderful people in this hobby of game worns in almost 35 years of collecting. Please permit me to add to this post and vouch for Bill as one of the nicest people I have been priveleged to deal with.
A total gentleman who asks the right questions and genuinely enjoys following through on his word.
I am working right now to get him more of his beloved Steeler's items but if you in turn have something he might want...please...don't hesitate to contact him.
You will be glad you did!
Thank Bill, your courtesy in dealing with me has earned you these very positive remarks!
Larry Pelliccioni

b.heagy
01-19-2008, 11:34 AM
Larry,
Thank you for the kind words. I really appreciate you working with me and sharing your knowledge. Larry is a great guy to deal with, very courtious and professional. Responds to email in a timely manner. Fast service as well. Just a very pleasant experience. I highly recommend Larry to all.