PDA

View Full Version : My best experience with a dealer

grandpahoo
12-02-2007, 03:51 PM
I've been purchasing a bunch of items from an ebay seller over the past few months. We've emailed back and forth numerous times and become friendly. Last week she sent me an email letting me know that she'd sent me a "care package." Yesterday, I received three pairs of football pants from my alma mater, each from a different year, as well as a program from a bowl game back in 2002. How f'ing fantastic is that? Not only was it ridiculously nice, it also completely ensured that I'll do business with her every chance I get going forward.

I had a point when I started writing this but have no idea what it was. I guess I just found it refreshing that there are still people out there who do nice things for absolutely no reason.

skyking26
12-02-2007, 05:33 PM
I have an do similar things for longtime friends and have it reciprocated. For example, buying some pricey stuff from a private collector and letting me buy it over an established timeslot. I have found most involved with this community to be just that - very nice... RK

B1SON
12-02-2007, 06:07 PM
I've been purchasing a bunch of items from an ebay seller over the past few months. We've emailed back and forth numerous times and become friendly. Last week she sent me an email letting me know that she'd sent me a "care package." Yesterday, I received three pairs of football pants from my alma mater, each from a different year, as well as a program from a bowl game back in 2002. How f'ing fantastic is that? Not only was it ridiculously nice, it also completely ensured that I'll do business with her every chance I get going forward.

I had a point when I started writing this but have no idea what it was. I guess I just found it refreshing that there are still people out there who do nice things for absolutely no reason.

Very cool! I like doing things like that for people to. What I give them is of no value to me but cool to own to them. It says that I am nice AND that I was thinking of you when I picked them up or happened upon them. Very cool experience!

JasonHalliburton
12-02-2007, 07:52 PM
To me, Andrew with Allstarplus is one awesome person and seller.

He goes out of his way to help me!

I totally urge you to buy from him anytime he has something you are interested in.

He is absolutely a class act, awesome person.

Thanks Andrew, for all you have done for me!