PDA

View Full Version : Randy Foye Game Used Shoes

dwolfe12345
12-01-2007, 12:37 AM
I picked these shoes up from a fellow board member and went to see the T-Wolves play on Wednesday. I didnt think Randy Foye would make the trip to Dallas since he is hurt, but I took the shoes anyways. As soon as we walked in Foye was on the side working with one of the trainers. As I was walking down I had the shoes in my hands and he saw them. I held them up and he started smiling. He pointed at the shoes and it turns out they were the same ones he was wearing. After warmups he started walking off the court towards us. I was a few people down and to the left, but he bypassed everyone asking for sigs and came straight to me. He picked the shoes up and started looking at them. He then asked "Where did you get my shoes at?" I told him I am on an intertnet site that deals with game used memorabilia and one of the people on the site got them for me. He said it was awesome someone had his memorabilia since he was hurt. I told him I was a big fan of his, and asked if he would sign them for me. He said "hell yeah!" I then chatted him up for a few minutes about his injury and a timetable on his return. One of my autograph buddies told him I ran into the locker room earlier and had stole the shoes and Foye busted out laughing. He was a super cool guy, and he slapped on one of the best sigs I have seen from him. If anyone has seen his normal sig it can be brutal and is usually RF or R.F.4. He gave me a full last name and everything. I couldnt be more happy with these shoes!!!! I also want to say thanks to Mattwzr500 for helping me get these shoes. He is an awesome dude to deal with.

Texans
12-01-2007, 02:37 AM
Those are nice shoes

NBAFan23
12-09-2007, 03:01 AM
Those are sick man, one of the best zoom bb PE's