PDA

View Full Version : My new piece from American Mem.

yankeevin
11-30-2007, 10:32 AM
Hey guys, I just won the Erik Kramer Bears Gamer from American Mem. I am a huge NC State fan and student and all I collect is game worn stuff from past NC State players that are in the pros. Here is the link! CHeck it out...
http://americanmemorabilia.com/Auction_Item.asp?Auction_ID=39440

lund6771
11-30-2007, 10:43 AM
congratulations...it's always a great feeling getting something you want!!!

yankeevin
11-30-2007, 01:11 PM
Thanks! Yes it is. Jerseys like this, you don't find every day.

B1SON
11-30-2007, 04:04 PM
Very intersting that you won it and why. I should have guessed being a college jersey collector. I am also a Bears fan (but haven't bought any jerseys other than a NDSU players). Anyway, I was thinking to myself when I saw it that I can't imagine any Bears fan wanting to own it (considering he didn't much of anything for the Bears). Sure enough a fan of his college team and probably him when he played there bought it. I am sure eagles fans have asked why anyone would have wanted the lamar Gordon jerseys I own. Glad you are excited to get it. Thats always fun waiting. ;)

yankeevin
11-30-2007, 04:34 PM
Kramer had some solid seasons with the Bears and Quarterback gamers are a little more hard to get, so there is some value there. But yes, this is my passion of collecting gamers from past NCSU players. I can only hope to get a Philip Rivers Gamer soon. I recently also just acquired some Torry Holt Cleats from 2003 and one of his game worn Rams helmets. I have a bunch of stuff. I will post pics very soon.

yankeevin
11-30-2007, 04:35 PM
Also on another note, I really like your site. Nice job of displaying a good college collection!

B1SON
12-01-2007, 05:01 PM
Thanks for the props on the site. I have some new items I have to get up including my favorite player's (Joe Mays which I am sure noone has ever heard of)(not the pitcher by the way :) ) helmet, with his oakley screen included. Also, I'd like to spice it up a little bit, any suggestions?????