PDA

View Full Version : Athank You For The Meber Who Posted The Thread With Contacts

suave1477
02-07-2006, 12:42 PM
a couple of weeks ago a membre here posted a thred with contact information how to get in touch with the teams directly to get Game Used items. I tried it and it worked.

I just recently got a Jersey of my favorite player and it is a 1 of 1. Thats right I was beside myself, so I had to buy it. This was the only one of a particular year that was produced for my favorite player and I was able to get it.

So I wanted to say thanks to the member who posted the contact info.
Thank you.

Eric
02-07-2006, 01:05 PM
you're welcome. it can be found here

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=1179

Eric

suave1477
02-07-2006, 02:03 PM
Eric but here is 1 item i dont think you can help me with but if you know of anyone let them know i am willing to spend some good money for it. I am looking for a darryl strawberry game used items when he was with the san francisco giants i will take a game used bat but preferably a game used jersey?

Kid4hof03
02-07-2006, 02:08 PM
I know there was a Strawberry Giants lot auctioned by one of the major auction houses in the last 18 months or so, I'll have to look it up.

Now come on, spill it, what jersey did you get?

Abe

suave1477
02-07-2006, 02:43 PM
Hey abe how are you doing? I'll tell you this much you know who my favorite player is!!!!!!

So it is a jersey of his that that there was only one made and I can't spill just yet cuz there is going to be another one similar too it out there and i want that one to wear and the first one is to be kept as a collectible.

I saw the san francisco giants strawberry lot they had it posted on live auction ebay but i didnt know you had to register again to bid on ebay live and i waited to the last minute to bid on that one and then it was too late.