PDA

View Full Version : Photomatch Help!!! Kylehess ???

JETEFAN
11-28-2007, 10:55 AM
I think I photo matched one of my Mattingly bats thanks to a picture provided by Mike here at the forum (Thanks Mike !!) What do you guys thing?? Kylehess10 maybe you can work your magic !!!

Thanks
George

JETEFAN
11-28-2007, 11:04 AM
I think I photo matched one of my Mattingly bats thanks to a picture provided by Mike here at the forum (Thanks Mike !!) What do you guys thing?? Kylehess10 maybe you can work your magic !!!

Thanks
George

Three areas I noticed: Black mark on top of barrel, Tar marks by index finger on bottom glove hand and the grain especially along the 'Genuine M1728" looks to match up.....

nomarmauerfan
11-28-2007, 11:57 AM
George,
There's no doubt in my mind that that is a photomatch. Congrats!!! Now, its only right that you give me one of your Mattingly bats as a thank you :) I sent you an email.

Mike

Rob L
11-28-2007, 12:33 PM
Here is a side by side comparison.

Rob L

JETEFAN
11-28-2007, 02:37 PM
Here is a side by side comparison.

Rob L

Thanks for your help Rob, it gets better though, It seems that my Mattingly 1987 Home Jersey is also a match to this picture !! Can you imagine My bat AND jersey BOTH photo matched to this picture !!!!!
All the points and pinstripes on the NY match up also some stripes on shoulder!!!
George

nomarmauerfan
11-28-2007, 02:52 PM
George,
Holy Cow (as Rizzuto used to say)!!! Looks like a great match. I'm glad it worked out for you. One thing I've learned from Jim Caravello is that helping each other is a great thing. Thanks Jim (for that) and, George, I'm truly glad it was a winner. All from a slide I purchased on eBay a few weeks ago! Congrats!!!

Mike

Rob L
11-28-2007, 03:09 PM
George,

Awesome. The chances that you would have the bat and jersey matched in one photo is very slim. Congrats.

Rob L