PDA

View Full Version : GOODBYE and GOOD RIDDANCE

rokkco2
11-14-2007, 03:17 PM
This forum is now only a money making venture. Had another auction had the issues this auction had, you guys would still be whining. I see how you are - downgrade others to make yourselves look better. GOODBYE and GOOD RIDDANCE

b.heagy
11-14-2007, 03:23 PM
For those of us unaware of the "Issues" could you please clarify?

34swtns
11-14-2007, 03:28 PM
Nah, don't bother. After posting such an obviously immature message some of us couldn't care less what your problem is.

davetiki
11-14-2007, 03:55 PM
How would he know what this site is as he joined Nov 2007 and has that as the only post. Go figure.

both-teams-played-hard
11-14-2007, 03:56 PM
Holy Schnikes!

Rocco? Nah, can't be.

RobSteinmetz
11-14-2007, 04:05 PM
This user registered without a real name. Under normal circumstances, I'd delete his post and ban him. However, I don't want anyone thinking we're deleting the post because he had something negative to say about our auction. I'll let this stand for a short time in case this individual decides to come back in a civil manner and share his concerns about our auction. For the record, this user's IP address was traced to a computer at the University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.

Best,

Rob

bigtruck260
11-14-2007, 04:57 PM
For the record, this user's IP address was traced to a computer at the University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.

Best,

Rob

Nice to know I am not the only guy sitting in the basement of a hospital doing things I am probably not supposed to be doing while working...;)

Dave

whatupyos
11-14-2007, 05:55 PM
Big Brother is watching!! haha.

bigjimsguitars
11-14-2007, 06:48 PM
Me thinketh that someone is not happy that GUU ran a HONEST & ETHICAL AUCTION as it will cut into their piece of the pie!

metsbats
11-14-2007, 08:24 PM
This user registered without a real name. Under normal circumstances, I'd delete his post and ban him. However, I don't want anyone thinking we're deleting the post because he had something negative to say about our auction. I'll let this stand for a short time in case this individual decides to come back in a civil manner and share his concerns about our auction. For the record, this user's IP address was traced to a computer at the University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.

Best,

Rob

This poster has to be an existing member who didn't have the balls to post under his existing username. (and smart enough to create and post from an IP address not orginally used to sign up)

Otherwise how could someone say "Goodbye and Good Riddance" on the as a number 1 post?

Good Bye and Good Riddance to that member in my opinion!

David

Vintagedeputy
11-14-2007, 09:59 PM
what an ass

allstarsplus
11-14-2007, 10:10 PM
This forum is now only a money making venture. Had another auction had the issues this auction had, you guys would still be whining. I see how you are - downgrade others to make yourselves look better. GOODBYE and GOOD RIDDANCE

University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center is located in Houston Texas which probably means we are dealing with a disgruntled Astros/Texans fan.

In all seriousness, I pray this person is not a patient at the facility.

I have no vested interest in GUU or GUF so my thoughts are the Forum is not directly a money making venture but probably is a money loser. The forum is part of Game Used Universe and can be joined for free on the "no frills" plan.

Originally Posted by rokkco2 http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?p=60283#post60283)
This forum is now only a money making venture.As stated above, I think the statement is inaccurate although this is an ala carte system and you take what you want.

Once you get into the auction, there is a profit element there, but you can still particpate in the Forum without participating in the auction side of GUU. I bid on several items in the auction because I wanted to not because there was any arm twisting.

I wish ROKKCO2 a chance to rethink the statements and maybe re-post some core issues he sees with the auction.

Andrew

PS - I hope GUU is actually making money as we all know it is difficult to run an honest business with high integrity and make a profit!

eGameUsed
11-15-2007, 12:07 AM
This is very interesting! Andrew, you are right, the UT MD Anderson Center is in Houston, TX. I wonder if I can figure out who it is. Give me a couple of days! People forget how much an IP address tells of a person.

Thanks,

geoff
11-15-2007, 12:55 AM
I learned so much on this Forum about the Hobby why would you not like this Forum.

bigtime59
11-15-2007, 09:25 AM
Shortest posting career...ever!
BTW, the proper way to do this is:
hello - f you - goodbye! :p

Mark
bigtime39@aol.com

AstrosCollector
11-15-2007, 10:32 AM
which probably means we are dealing with a disgruntled Astros/Texans fan.

A disgruntled Astros or Texans fan? There are none of those in Houston! haha :p

BTW, the proper way to do this is:
hello - f you - goodbye! :p

That's hilarious and indeed the proper way!

intheminors
11-15-2007, 12:15 PM
For the record, I am in Fort Worth. I know I've had an issue with the administrators in the past but not enough to drive to Houston, get admitted and post before getting back to my job. We've got decent hospitals here that I could get admitted to.

Plus, I'm a Red Sox fan who shakes my head at nearly every decision the Rangers make -- including the rumor of promoting Jim Sundberg to President.

Kyle

B1SON
11-15-2007, 05:38 PM
It's a good thing it was not traced back to North Dakota State University....Imagine me trying to explain that it "wasn't me". :D