PDA

View Full Version : Tom Brady Game Used Jersey

WHAlers
11-13-2007, 10:57 PM
I have always been interested in obtaining a game worn / used Tom Brady Patriots jersey but I am very suspicious of the many Brady jerseys that appear in the hobby.

Is there any way to tell if a Brady jersey is legit and was actually worn by Brady?

I realize that his jersey show little wear because of the lack of contact. But with current day jerseys bot showing any wear or repairs I have a hard time shelling out a large amount of money without having rock solid documentation. It is alway easier to buy vintage jerseys because most you can tell are legit without having to rely on a so called experts opinion.

Does anyone have photos of the Patriots jersey tagging for the last 6 or 7 years taht they could email me or post here?

Thanks for any help.

WHAlers
11-20-2007, 10:53 PM
Isn't there anyone on this Forum that can provide some answers to my questions about Tom Brady jerseys?

0 replys :confused:

clinton2828
11-20-2007, 11:00 PM
i have been looking just like yourself and have not came across one over the past 6 years i would touch,and i have seen about 12-14 offered. i would have a hard time saying more than one if one real brady jesey ever made it to an auction house.