PDA

View Full Version : Brooks Robinson (Wanted)

Brooksie
11-07-2007, 04:12 PM
Always looking for anything Game Used of Brooks Robinson. Also, collect interesting Orioles memorabilia. Love to get signs from the stadium and outside the stadium.

baltimorewashington
11-07-2007, 04:53 PM
I have lots of Memorial Stadium memorabilia, most of it purchased directly from the Stadium auction held several years ago. Please let me know what you may be interested in.

Brooksie
11-07-2007, 06:33 PM
I'd mainly be interested in signs, banners, flags, displayed photo's, etc. I already picked up some seats a few years back. Did you pick up some unusual items, i.e. turnstyles, lockers...?

baltimorewashington
11-21-2007, 02:37 PM
I'd mainly be interested in signs, banners, flags, displayed photo's, etc. I already picked up some seats a few years back. Did you pick up some unusual items, i.e. turnstyles, lockers...?
I picked up quite a lot of different items at the Memorial Stadium auction, including lockers,chairs,signs,dugout bench,phone, etc. I have lots of items for trade or sale. Please let me know if you are looking for anything in particular. Feel free to call me at work(202-518-6369) or email me at sterman@ofwlaw.com.

Thanks.

Steve