PDA

View Full Version : Historic Auctions - 1994 Frank Thomas jersey

kingjammy24
11-04-2007, 01:23 PM
the 1994 Frank Thomas "game used" jersey in Historic's current auction is missing the strip tagging typically seen on 1994 White Sox gamers. attached is a copy of the 1994 Russell/White Sox order sheet clearly showing that their home gamers were to have a "cloth ID tag" and also showing the correct format for the ID info (uniform number - name - size - customization - year). the Thomas jersey on Historic also seems to be missing any indicator for Thomas' 2" of added length.

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3323/thomasfv9.jpg

rudy.

karamaxjoe
11-04-2007, 05:42 PM
Rudy,
Where did you get the order forms for the 94 Sox jerseys? I noticed you listed some on another post also. Do you have more? Just curious and wondered if I could get a copy.

Mike

kingjammy24
11-05-2007, 12:48 PM
mike,

that one came from bill henderson. unfortunately, it's the only one i've ever seen. i think one of the most incredible things that could happen to this hobby would be for the jersey manufacturers to release the team order records, the way that louisville slugger did. then everyone could finally see the proper sizes, customizations, and how many jerseys each player truly received each season. i believe attempts have been made to get them to release the records to no avail. if i'd be sitting on something like that, i'd have released them a long time ago.

rudy.