PDA

View Full Version : Game used glove of devil rays

jake33
11-03-2007, 10:10 AM
looking for game used fielding gloves of former or current D-rays

nate
11-17-2007, 06:53 PM
Jake,

I have a Julio Lugo game used glove from 2004 if you are interested.

Nate

camarokids
11-17-2007, 09:39 PM
Jake,

I have a Julio Lugo game used glove from 2004 if you are interested.

Nate

Is it a Easton Fielding Glove? How much ? PLMK ..

dzscope@earthlink.net

nate
11-18-2007, 03:00 PM
Sorry I meant 2005. All black Wilson AS2000. I'll post pictures later today.

EurekaDave
11-18-2007, 03:21 PM
I have an Alex Sanchez signed glove, Mizuno, with LOA. A beautiful glove. I am asking $125. Thanks.

das1721@suddenlink.net

jake33
11-18-2007, 05:18 PM
let me know how much for the lugo glove, my number is 608-780-0013

camarokids
11-18-2007, 06:28 PM
I did not mean to jump into Jakes thread and take away any potential game used items . He will get first dibs on any gloves . If he doesn't want a certain glove and I happen to want the same glove then , so be it . Just wanted to make it clear I was not trying to be rude to Jake..........

skyliner59
12-01-2007, 12:34 AM
Elijah Dukes gamer comes authenticated and signed with notation "GU 06". Up and comer in the Devil Rays organization. $450 Email splayford1@comcast.net

camarokids
12-01-2007, 03:13 PM
I resisted bidding on the Dukes glove earlier this year on ebay . I believe it went for less than $200.00 or was it just over ($188.00 is in mind but) . I resisted mainly cause his name is not stitched into it .

skyliner59
12-01-2007, 06:32 PM
Hey Camarokids, I am not sure if everyone needs to know why you didn't purchase. First off, your price was wrong. Secondly, many gloves do not have the players name stitched in them, especially rookies. This glove comes with a signed LOA which shows a photo of Elijah signing it. You were rude to Jake earlier in this thread and have not made me very happy with your post as well.

camarokids
12-01-2007, 07:14 PM
Hey Camarokids, I am not sure if everyone needs to know why you didn't purchase. First off, your price was wrong. Secondly, many gloves do not have the players name stitched in them, especially rookies. This glove comes with a signed LOA which shows a photo of Elijah signing it. You were rude to Jake earlier in this thread and have not made me very happy with your post as well.

Don't be hate'n ......

Santa Claus is watching :D..........

Wasn't trying to cause any grief or problems, just having a discussion :).............

Jake and I go have gone back and forth on items to trade or sell to each other and even discussed the Lugo glove . I have not bid on items he is/was interested in as a courtesy (Jason Hammel glove on ebay ended yesterday). I even emailed to make sure he was still going to bid , so I laid off the Hammel glove . Jake has my email address and cell/home phone numbers , if he has a problem he can let me know . I am sure he would have already, if he did.

I was just getting ready to post , that , yes I remember ESM had more than one of his gloves for sale this past year . The second one I saw went quite higher than the first , I won't say how much .

You are correct about the name not being sewn for some pro's and rookies and minor leaguers . I already have three gloves with no name sewn so that is why I did not want the glove .

I have met Elijah and he is very nice in person , that is mainly why I commented on here .
That and I watch and follow most Devil Rays game used auctions on ebay.

Just a preference on having the name sewn in .
Was never doubting the authenticity of the glove either. It is a very nice glove and came from the player .

Where do you think Elijah will get traded to . The Devil Rays seem like they will not play him again in the bigs...... I think he made the management mad w/ all his baggage and not being truthful about it.

nate
12-01-2007, 07:15 PM
Probably just stating a preference to stiched vs. unstitched.

nate
12-01-2007, 07:17 PM
Hey I was right! Posted at the same time.

skyliner59
12-01-2007, 07:59 PM
Thanks for the explanation. The Mets may be a good fit for him. I think their fans would love him. But hopefully the Rays give him a second chance to prove himself. When he gets himself straightened out I am sure he will have an outstanding career as many have predicted.

camarokids
12-06-2007, 12:28 PM
looking for game used fielding gloves of former or current D-rays

Hey jake33 ,
Did you ever find a Devil Rays gamer glove yet?

I did list my Colome and Baty gloves on ebay ...

I received the Lugo glove in the mail today via ebay .......

Thanks to forum member Nate for a smooth transaction..........

nate
12-06-2007, 03:10 PM
David,

It's a sweet glove. Enjoy! Thanks again and Have a great weekend!

Best Regards,

Nate

jake33
12-06-2007, 08:24 PM
I got out bid on the hammel at the last second, I am still trying to land that all elusive game used Rays glove WITH a name stitched on it. David is a great guy and he has helped me out a lot over the last couple years with Rays items...