PDA

View Full Version : Question for RKGIBSON?

scottanservitz
11-01-2007, 03:24 PM
Roger,
Could you give me the specs on your Addai jersey from 2006? I am looking at the VA auction and want to know if their Addai is atleast the correct size. Thanks in advance.
Scott

RKGIBSON
11-01-2007, 07:34 PM
Scott,

Mine is size 48 with a 4" L.B. flag.

In my opinion there are several issues with the VA jersey. Length and shoulder width modifications being the main ones. I would try to photo match the number location, and spacing, front and back.

If this is not enough photos to help you make an determination, let me know.

Roger

scottanservitz
11-01-2007, 08:05 PM
Thanks, Roger. I will let you know.

Scott

Eric
11-01-2007, 08:41 PM
Roger-
I love the use on your addai jersey!!!
(The Vintage Authentics piece "exhibits light consistent NFL game use")
The shoulders do look different...
Eric

RKGIBSON
11-01-2007, 09:26 PM
Attached is a photo of Addai in my jersey. Thanks, I am really glad I was able to buy this jersey.

Roger

scottanservitz
11-01-2007, 09:55 PM
Roger,
Yes, your Addai is awesome! I really get leary when an NFL game worn jersey of a starting RB shows virtually no wear. I only have a couple and they both show numerous abrasions, snags and scuffs. To me if a jersey looks new it should be sold as a game issued at best. I guess this is why I haven't found many for sale to my liking. Yours is absolutely what every serious collector should be looking for. And these jerseys are also the ones that bring the most money at auction. I have to say I have as much enjoyment in the hunt as I do when I get one. Anyways, thanks again for the help and be sure to post your next purchase as I always enjoy looking at them and the information each one brings with it.
Scott