PDA

View Full Version : Vince Young Jersey Vintage Authentics

Peterson28
10-29-2007, 05:19 PM
Check out this link. http://vintageauthentics.at.truition.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=87929514&prmenbr=57735959&aunbr=88276224

They claim this to be a 2006 Vince Young, however Vince used tight elastic cuffed sleeves in 2006, and switched to open cut this year (2007)
This has the open sleeves, and I cannot photomatch a Young with these style sleeves in 2006

Peterson28
10-29-2007, 05:36 PM
My apologies, I was wrong. It appears he switched to the open sleeves part way through 2006. He started the season with the cuffed sleeves, but finished with the open

RobSteinmetz
10-29-2007, 07:32 PM
At the risk of poking John in the eye over a mistake he has already corrected, I'm going to use this opportunity to reiterate my recent post about how to properly question items. We all need to understand the impact our questions can have on the livelihood of others, which makes it very important to follow the following protocol when questioning items in the forum.

1) Gather evidence and facts that support your claim. Remember, it's OK to ask questions on the forum without calling an item fake.

2) Follow forum rules and contact the seller before posting. Please remember to give that seller a reasonable amount of time to respond before you make a post.

3) Refrain from making unnecessary editorial comments or taking shots at the seller in your post. Whether you think the seller is a "crook", a "joke", etc., is irrelevant...state the facts and let them speak for themselves.

I think I speak for the other moderators when I say that we're going to try to do a better job of cracking down on this, so your cooperation is greatly appreciated. As always, keep that good information flowing!

Best,

Rob