PDA

View Full Version : Donnie and Jeter Opinions !!!!!!

JETEFAN
10-25-2007, 09:38 AM
Who would you be stocking up on ?? With Mattingly items going up in value and the fact that are are not many legit items out there, and the fact that Jeter items are high but the market is flooded with them, do you guys think there is still room for increase on both guys ?? Who would you be stocking up on? Would the skipper job help further increase Donnie items? Opinions would be helpful!!

Thanks
George

kellsox
10-25-2007, 09:46 AM
An outside opinion from a non-Yankee fan: I feel Jeter items are a very solid investment, but like you said, theres a lot of it out there. I don't see much room for his items to increase or decrease. With Mattingly possibly landing the manager postition I would guess that there would be increased demand for legit items from his playing days. I would assume that there would be a many manager "game worn" items coming through Steiner. Another guess is that there may be more signed items also. His level of success as manager will also help determine pricing.
kelly

BULBUS
10-25-2007, 11:09 AM
Legit Mattingly bats are rare and they don't come along often. If you can get your hands on one, go for it! If he suceeds as manager in NY, his stuff will definitely go up further. I have great Mattingly and Jeter bats and the Mattingly is by far my favorite. I wouldnt say the market is flooded with legit Jeter bats though. Like Mattingly, there are many bogus Jeters out there.