PDA

View Full Version : Where to Buy??

jerseydave.com
10-25-2007, 03:34 AM
Whats the best autograph pen you can buy for a black bat? I'm looking at maybe a silver paint pen... is this the best to go with? If so, whats the best pen to use and where do I go to get one? I need to buy one today (Thurs. 25th)...thanks..

David.

skyking26
10-25-2007, 06:04 AM
Silver paint pen is fine - used them for years. Sharpie also makes a regular fine tipped marker in silver like all their other colors that you do not have to shake and test, etc. I'd stay away from gold on a black bat as it does not show up as well as silver. Can't beat silver...

RK

kylehess10
10-25-2007, 06:12 AM
Silver paint pen is fine - used them for years. Sharpie also makes a regular fine tipped marker in silver like all their other colors that you do not have to shake and test, etc. I'd stay away from gold on a black bat as it does not show up as well as silver. Can't beat silver...

RK

I agree. I use the Silver Paint Pens from Sharpie. You can get them in a pack with gold too for like $3 at Walmart or Target

JasonHalliburton
10-25-2007, 07:41 AM
I had a black bat signed by Pete Rose, and took my own silver sharpie to have him use. He really liked the pen and said it worked good. He asked me if he could have the pen, and of course I said yes. For the pen, he gave me a free autographed baseball! Very nice trade in my opinion!:D

AstrosCollector
10-25-2007, 07:52 AM
I perfer to stay away from the silver sharpies, they don't show up as well as the silver paint pens. I always use the DecoColor LIQUID SILVER paint pens. You should be able to pick them up at any crafts store or at Wal-Mart. The autographs have always come out nice however, make sure that you shake the pen and get the ink flow started before passing it off to get your items signed.