PDA

View Full Version : Steiner Hologram Info Needed!

PudgePollyMillerFan
10-23-2007, 08:54 PM
I purchased a game worn jersey from Steiner that was worn from Opening Day 2007 until May 01, 2007........the jersey was purchased in June.......The hologram number still does not show up in the Steiner Hologram Index......I emailed Steiner and all they said was "keep trying and it will show up someday"......anyone have any idea where they are on logging the Steiner numbers into their data base?.....Has anyone purchased anything since June 2007 that has shown up in their database? Any idea how back logged they are or how long it might take?...and I thought MLB Hologram numbers were slow! Any help would be greatly appreciated because I have not gotten any help from Steiner via telephone or email......Thanks Folks!

kylehess10
10-23-2007, 09:25 PM
anyone have any idea where they are on logging the Steiner numbers into their data base?

Never

BCowan40
10-24-2007, 10:20 AM
Pudge, this is a work in progress and something that is being worked on daily. If you would like you can contact me directly toll free at 888-265-1091 and I will gladly check in our catalog to confirm your specific number and do all I can to push it along to be updated on steinersports.com. I assure you and anyone else reading this post that we are working dillegently to get the entire system up and running. This is a new system which is in large part due to the constructive comments from collectors such as yourself and members of this forum.

I'm sorry that you posted a relevant question only to be met with sarcasm and an in accurate answer from another member of this forum. I think we all should use this forum for what it's intended for and that is to educate and work together to improve this great hobby which we're all involved in!

kylehess10
10-24-2007, 12:04 PM
I assure you and anyone else reading this post that we are working dillegently to get the entire system up and running.

What do you mean by this? Does it mean that you are entering holograms? Are there ANY holograms in the database yet? To me, I think that the hologram number of any item should be put into the database BEFORE it is sold by Steiner.

PudgePollyMillerFan
10-24-2007, 04:36 PM
BCowan40......Thanks for the reply.....I called and left a voice mail message for you regarding my hologram number.....I am looking forward to hearing back from you via email or tx......Thanks again....it is nice to get positive feedback from fellow forum members.