PDA

View Full Version : Ramirez Pujols Max bat

cigarman44
10-20-2007, 08:51 AM
Did anyone on here buy that Max Bat from suspsious seller Wearingitagainthat was on ebay? I say he took a best offer of 450. I just hope it's real. I remember the Pujols balls that were signed and PSA/DNA. The ball didnt even match the brand in the pitcure on the PSA/DNA certificate! I could see him buying a Ramirez bat and blacking out the name and keeping the real one for himself like he obviously did with the ball.

bigjimsguitars
10-20-2007, 09:14 AM
Man, you really need to chance the size of the font as it's damn near impossible to read....

cigarman44
10-20-2007, 09:20 AM
Hmm It looks bigger that your font on my screen! Sorry!

bigtruck260
10-20-2007, 10:53 PM
Interesting comment about that Bat. With all of the shenanigans that seller has pulled in the past, it would not suprise me one bit it he tried to run a scam with this one.

He is going to have to forge paperwork and have another Ramirez bat to pull it off though...

Dave

cigarman44
10-20-2007, 11:09 PM
Well I figure the paperwork is real. He could have just bought the one in the Team Store, bought another Ramirez bat cheap and blacked out the name on that one and kept the real one for himself without paperwork as he sold it with the fake one. lol maybe Im thinking to deep into it but I wouldnt put it past him. Im seen some of his work.