PDA

View Full Version : Alex Rodriguez Game Used - Authentic or Not?

3arod13
10-16-2007, 04:06 AM
Since joining this forum over the past couple of years, I have learned so much about Arod's signing habits. It saddens me for what I have learned in this forum. At first, I defended him. Today, I don't.

I'm lucky enough to have Arod's HR #15 (20th of Career) HR bat from 1996. Solid documentation and very early HR gamer from his first full year in the majors.

I guess what bothers me the most is, early in his career, he was young and naive, and many took advantage of that by having him sign game used on items that weren't. However, over the years, he still continues to sign Game Used on almost anything that is put in front of him, depending on who he is signing things for. I do know that that MVP (Mario) ensures that everything he sells is 100% authentic.

As I always say, everything seems to be amout the almighty dollar. I would think with someone like Arod, he would do his best to ensure his fans and collectors only buy the real deal.

Before joining this forum, I wouldn't have hesitated to by anything Arod signed Game Used. Today, I hesitate on everything. Sad!

Regards, Tony

murderers_row
10-25-2007, 04:37 PM
Hi, Tony. Would you please email me?

datkatz@skidmore.edu

Thanks very much.
David

3arod13
10-25-2007, 05:18 PM
Hi, Tony. Would you please email me?

datkatz@skidmore.edu

Thanks very much.