PDA

View Full Version : b-e-collectibles

Yankwood
10-12-2007, 02:28 PM
Anyone dealt with or familiar with ebay name b-e-collectibles?

bigtruck260
10-12-2007, 02:40 PM
I have purchased several autographed items from them in the past. All were previously authenticated. Seems like a good company from my experiences on eBay.

hblakewolf
10-12-2007, 02:55 PM
Owner Joe Espisito has been selling great game used jerseys for many years. A class act offering scarce older knits and flannels.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

cards-bats
10-12-2007, 02:57 PM
I've bought a couple of bats & have been pleased.

-J

harpt
10-12-2007, 03:10 PM
I have been happy with Jerseys I have purchased from them.

Yankwood
10-12-2007, 03:24 PM
Great! Thanks for the quick replies. I have never heard anything bad either. Just thought I would ask around. Looks like a GO!!!

geoff
10-13-2007, 02:42 AM
I have bought from them in the past and no problems.

skyking26
10-13-2007, 07:58 AM
Been a long time since I made a purchase, but they have always had a great reputation, you can rest assured with these guys...

RK

srothw
10-14-2007, 09:41 PM
I bought a game used jersey of Tyrone Wheatlwy from them earlier this year (UM Jersey)

I got a call from his former coach with Tyrone next to him -on speker phone telling me teh jersey was fake..........

I returned it to them with no problem and was refunded in days. But it was still advertised wrong and fake.

srothw
10-14-2007, 09:42 PM
Also I shoudl say I bought a GU helmet that was very fair and legit.....

Swoboda4
10-15-2007, 02:25 AM
There are prior threads on b-e-collectibles and to not go over all the old ground just hit the "search" feature on the blue bar above and put their name in. I was curious about a ebay negative they once had and looked up a woman who bought a game use bat from them. She wasn't very happy about her experience with them and told me that if you notice many of their G/U bats are never broken or considered unuseable. As with hers she knew it wasn't game used and she returned it but not after reaching a point where she felt a ebay negative was in order. In fairness I have them on favorites list and would still consider buying from them,as I've done in the past but like we always say approach an item educated and have done homework.