PDA

View Full Version : Packers Fan Fest?

madlab7
10-10-2007, 11:19 PM
I know that it is early to ask something like this, but a friend of mine is a huge Packers fan. So I was wondering if the Packers have a Fan Fest or something similar and do they sell the game jerseys? This would be a great excuse for me to get some jerseys while he visits his favorite team!

Nilbog
10-11-2007, 02:13 AM
Sometime right before the draft the Packers have a Fanfest where they do indeed sell game-used merchandise and in the summer, before training camp, they have a pro-shop sale that does include equipment as well. Usually it's slim pickens. you have to continually monitor their website to find out dates and when you'll be able to buy the tickets to the fanfest.

kneerat
10-11-2007, 08:29 AM
Yes, they have one... It is called the Packers Pro Shop garage sale... I have been to it many times, but if you want good game-used stuff, this is not the place for you.

Last year we got there very early and they had a bunch of game-issued jerseys, but very few used stuff... The jerseys that were used were $200 and of nobody too special.

I will say, however, maybe in 1995 or so, they sold sideline capes from the 60s for like $20... They are worth around 3,000-4,000 dollars today.

I missed that sale.

madlab7
10-11-2007, 01:18 PM
Thanks for the response guys! I am not really interested in getting a good player, as I knew most of the good guys probably have exclusive deals with their own reps. I just needed to know to take some cash with me just in case!
Thanks!

kneerat
10-11-2007, 01:28 PM
It is always in the month of June and starts at 9am... In order to have a crack at any gamers, you must be one of the first in line and need to get there before 5am. I was there at 6:30 this year and had no shot at any of the jerseys.