PDA

View Full Version : Tyler Colvin, Evan Longoria, Devil Rays, Cubs Game used

jlew22
10-04-2007, 10:29 PM
I have been looking for an Evan Longoria and a Tyler Colvin game used bat, jersey, or batting helmet and have had no luck. If anyone has anything, or knows how to get these items let me know. I have tried contacting the teams, and the only thing I have found is a Tyler Colvin batting practice jersey. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am also always looking for current Cubs or Devil Rays game used. I am really interested in adding a good batting helmet and/or jersey to display. let me know anything that you have and are willing to part with.

Thanks,
Jim

jlew22
10-04-2007, 10:30 PM
Email me at Bhshardball22@netscape.net. Forgot to add that on my first post. Thanks!

PCM Sports
10-05-2007, 09:21 AM
We have some game used items from tyler colvin.
We also have game used items from:
Aramis Ramirez
Ryan Theriot
Rich Hill
Matt Murton
Geovany Soto

You can reach us at pcmsports@gmail.com

bat_master
10-05-2007, 10:35 AM
I have been looking for an Evan Longoria and a Tyler Colvin game used bat, jersey, or batting helmet and have had no luck. If anyone has anything, or knows how to get these items let me know. I have tried contacting the teams, and the only thing I have found is a Tyler Colvin batting practice jersey. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am also always looking for current Cubs or Devil Rays game used. I am really interested in adding a good batting helmet and/or jersey to display. let me know anything that you have and are willing to part with.

Thanks,
Jim

Hi Jim,

I had sent you an email a couple of days ago, but it is possible that it didn't slip through the filters.

I've currently got a 2005-06 Delmon Young "Cool Larry" X-Bat as well as a cracked 1998 Rawlings Sammy Sosa that came from a former Atlanta Braves bat boy. It was acquired by the bat boy during the Cubs series in Atlanta May 22-25, 1998. Sammy homered on the 22nd and hit two on the 25th. I know Sammy isn't a current Cub, but how many '98 Rawlings Sosa bats do you see anymore?

I will also be getting a 2007 Alfonso Soriano Sam Bat in the next week or so.

I can be reached at tim@hofbats.com if you have any questions.

jlew22
10-05-2007, 03:55 PM
Pcm Sports, I am definitely interested in the Tyler Colvin game used you have. Please Email me.

As for the Sosa bat, I am not too interested in it. I really never got over how he walked out on the team. Thanks for offering though.
I already have a Delmon Young bat and am not looking to add another.
And for the Soriano, I would love to buy it from you but have a strong feeling I will not be able to afford it. Thanks for the offers, I appreciate them.

PudgePollyMillerFan
10-06-2007, 05:32 PM
For what it's worth......I just spotted a Evan Longoria game worn jersey on Ebay with Team LOA etc.......good luck....hope it helps!

jlew22
10-08-2007, 12:47 PM
Thanks, I will be watching it. I just wish it was a game jersey, not a BP jersey. I really appreciate the help.