PDA

View Full Version : Final GUU Fantasy League Standings

richpick
10-04-2007, 09:35 PM
As you may recall a while back there was an open invitation to join the GUU Yahoo Fantasy Baseball League. Well congratulations to Jon (Jon_8_us) on his first place finish. As a matter of fact Jon dominated the league and was almost uncatchable the last month of the season, congrats Jon you deserved first place and YES he did have Manny Ramirez on his team and Varitek and Papelbon. Here were the top three.

Matsuzaka's Maniacs (Jon_8_us) 108.5 points
Mercury Mets 2021 AD (TNT Toys) 99.5 points
On the Disabled List (richpick) 97.5 pointsJon will be running the league next year and it was a lot of fun and the competition was tough (GUU members know a lot about baseball players, go figure) so please let Jon know if you are SERIOUS about joining and playing.

For all you Kyle Hess fans his team led the league in RBI's good job Kyle.

Richard

jon_8_us
10-06-2007, 01:53 PM
As you may recall a while back there was an open invitation to join the GUU Yahoo Fantasy Baseball League. Well congratulations to Jon (Jon_8_us) on his first place finish. As a matter of fact Jon dominated the league and was almost uncatchable the last month of the season, congrats Jon you deserved first place and YES he did have Manny Ramirez on his team and Varitek and Papelbon. Here were the top three.

Matsuzaka's Maniacs (Jon_8_us) 108.5 points
Mercury Mets 2021 AD (TNT Toys) 99.5 points
On the Disabled List (richpick) 97.5 pointsJon will be running the league next year and it was a lot of fun and the competition was tough (GUU members know a lot about baseball players, go figure) so please let Jon know if you are SERIOUS about joining and playing.

For all you Kyle Hess fans his team led the league in RBI's good job Kyle.

Richard

Thanks Richard!As he states here it was a ton of fun and i hope all that played will do so next season as well.
Jon

TNTtoys
10-06-2007, 02:13 PM
I had a good time with it too. I had never played rotisserie before, I had been used to head-to-head. Once I figured out what I was doing, I knew Jon was not catchable, so I had the goals of finishing 2nd and with 100 points. Well, I had my 100 with 1 day to go in the game, and got bumped down half a point!
I'll be back next year...

kylehess10
10-06-2007, 03:02 PM
I agree that it was a lot of fun too. It sucked though having my computer crash back during the summer and lose like 30 points from not being online but it was really fun though for the time I was able to be on there. I'll definitely be back next year. Thanks Jon!!