PDA

View Full Version : A Short Steiner Sports Story

Ozric
10-04-2007, 03:38 PM
Hello all! I just wanted to drop a quick note regarding a recent Steiner Sports experience I had. I recently posted a request on the forum needing Sandy Alomar Jr gear. Brett Friedman from Steiner contacted me stating that he was getting Alomar Jr's Los Mets jersey that he wore as the backup catcher for that game. I purchased that jersey and told him to contact me if/when he gets the rest of his gear from the Mets. About a week and a half later Brett sent me a note advising he had secured nearly all of Alomar Jr's jerseys worn to date during his limited tenure with the Mets. Thanks to Brett I have added 5 more jerseys to my Alomar Jr collection as well as a host of other gear he was able to find for me. Through this entire process he responded to me via e-mail within minutes of any question I had for him. He spent a good deal of time checking out the merchandise and answered every question I had for him. He even cut me a deal on the price due to the amount of gear I was ordering. None of this stuff was ever listed on their website, so if anyone is interested in looking for items from specific players, send Brett a note. He worked some magic for me securing what will probably be every jersey that Alomar Jr wore during his final season in the big leagues as a player...

dcrules01
10-04-2007, 08:26 PM
Yeah Brett is a good guy...

Dominic3464
10-05-2007, 12:27 AM
Hey Ozric, would u pls. drop me a line re the Steiner guy...thanks...uneek@usermail.com Dominic

kswarriors
10-09-2007, 08:16 PM
I confirm that. I've had a couple of initial dealings with Brett arising out of the new Steiner-Dodgers partnership and he's been very fair, easy to reach and quick to respond to questions and requests. As a result, while I know Steiner isn't for everyone, I hope continue to do business with them on Dodgers material in the future.