PDA

View Full Version : Does this frustrate anyone else?

richpick
09-28-2007, 07:49 PM
You do a search on ebay for game used bat and the listing states "game used bat autographed by whoever" you click on the listing to find a PRO STOCK model bat that has been autographed by that player NOT ONE OF HIS BATS. Gosh this irritates me and there are so many of them.....anyone share the frustration?

bigtruck260
09-28-2007, 08:00 PM
It really is a waste of time...and another way for forgers and counterfietters to make more money. I always check feedback on these people, and inevitably, there is at least one guy who is pissed becasue that bat was not game used by a player.

The fact is, there are sellers with BULK pro-stock bats for sale...you don't even have to go to a game anymore to get one. Heck, Sports Authority sells pro stocks...I use' em in the cages on weekends. It really is weak, and I am glad someone posted about it.

camarokids
09-28-2007, 08:31 PM
I have always wondered why people bother with the pro stock bats . Unless a real gamer for the player wanted is way too expensive , that's about the only reason I can think of .

5kRunner
09-28-2007, 08:57 PM
Yes! I do not want that junk. I'm new to game used stuff and that doesn't and wouldn't have fooled me.

I also get frustrated by people who add teams to the end of their descriptions. Such as if you search ebat right now for "cubs game used" which I do looking for cubs stuff. You will find a Chase Utley bat, an Aaron Rowand bat, a Mike Jacobs bat, etc. Hello! Anyone who is searching for Cubs game used stuff knows those guys have never played for the Cubs. If a Cubs fan wants a Chase Utley bat, he will search for a Chase Utley bat. I hate having to filter though all the junk you get when searching.

Vintagedeputy
09-28-2007, 09:46 PM
I hate the pro stock bats, and I hate the game used cards in the bat area.