PDA

View Full Version : What's happened to........

psmachetti
09-20-2007, 03:53 PM
.........the "Items for Sale " forum?
Paul

5kRunner
09-20-2007, 03:59 PM
LOL :D

Its gone until the GUU auctions are over.

sportscentury
09-20-2007, 05:30 PM
Hi, Paul...

This question has been raised in a few other threads, including this recent one:

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=10935

This thread probably has the most detailed set of responses to your question.

Best,
Reid

Vintagedeputy
09-20-2007, 05:47 PM
wow this is getting old

psmachetti
09-20-2007, 10:30 PM
Sorry but I'm not in here 24/7 w/ 200 posts per day like you . I just wanted to know what happened to the "Items for Sale" forum. Look at it this way. Gives you another opportunity to up your post count.
Paul

psmachetti
09-20-2007, 10:40 PM
BTW, I went back to the thread posted and read the posts re: closing the For sale thread. Does anyone reallly think that a member won't bid on an auction item because he might buy something from a member in the "Items for Sale " thread instead? Closing that thread for over a month is ridiculous.I don't see a whole lot of difference between the items for sale thread and the items wanted thread. Both generate sales between members.Items Wanted is still open. If members are into auctions they're going to bid on items regardless of whether the sale thread is open or not. Just add another thread for the auction.
I'm certainly not a big buyer/seller on this site but I think I'll wait until the Sale Items thread is reopened to check back in.
Paul

Vintagedeputy
09-20-2007, 10:41 PM
Paul - I wasnt trying to be critical of you, so there's no need to be sarcastic towards me. Its just that there has been probably 4 different threads on this in the past 2 -3 days. Obviously the word hasn't gotten out to everyone if the question is still being asked.

and to add, I'm not here 24/7 with 200 posts per day, but thank you for the opportunity to up my post count by one.