PDA

View Full Version : Clinton Portis Game Used

toddhead
09-18-2007, 02:32 PM
Looking for any Clinton Portis game used items. Specifically, I am looking for a white Redkins gamer or a GU Helmet.

reed1216
09-18-2007, 03:53 PM
Game Exclusives has a couple of white Portis Game worn jerseys on their site. All their items orginate from the team. Good luck...

jayt1234
09-19-2007, 07:05 PM
http://www.realstuffsports.com/

Scroll down about half way on the left. I am not sure if they have three Portis helmets or if it is just an error as the link is currently broken. When you click on it it directs you to a Drew Bledsoe Throwback. Give them a call, I am sure it is going to be pretty expensive but who knows.

jay

toddhead
09-19-2007, 07:17 PM
http://www.realstuffsports.com/

Scroll down about half way on the left. I am not sure if they have three Portis helmets or if it is just an error as the link is currently broken. When you click on it it directs you to a Drew Bledsoe Throwback. Give them a call, I am sure it is going to be pretty expensive but who knows.

jay

I contacted them about the helmet and they are looking for $2500.00... a little out of my budget. I have the Portis jersey at Game Exclusives in my future plans... I may hold out and see if they get a jersey with the 75th Anniversary patch.

I appreciate both of you taking the time to post for me.

mfsquirrelmaster
09-19-2007, 09:38 PM
American Memorabilia always have a few things from Game Exclusives. They had a Portis Jersey the end of last year go for $1450 plus the buyers fee. So the one straight from the Game Exclusives website would be cheaper.

toddhead
09-20-2007, 02:10 PM
American Memorabilia always have a few things from Game Exclusives. They had a Portis Jersey the end of last year go for $1450 plus the buyers fee. So the one straight from the Game Exclusives website would be cheaper.

Tha may have been the one I was going after. I was bidding on one from the Jacksonville game that was unwashed with some much wear it looked green... and it still had game smell!

jayt1234
09-20-2007, 06:47 PM
You will not be disapointed. My Akin Ayodele Cowboys game used was banished from the closet by my wife she was so disgusted as to how dirty it was. Email Joe about the jersey you want, he may help you out. I have seen his prices flucuate over time so who knows. He is a great guy and if you get a hold of him on the phone he has a ton of knowledge. He will certainly get back to you. I have bought Julius Jones cleats, Sam Hurd Throw Back helmet, Akin Ayodele uniform and helmet and I cannot reccomend them enough.

Jay