PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Milwaukee Brewers Game Used Bats

SkubeBats
09-17-2007, 08:15 PM
Hello,
I'm looking for game used bats of former and current Brewers. I need players from Aaron to Yount. I need many players from the 1982 Brewers team like, Bob Skube, Ned Yost, Rob Picciolo, Marshall Edwards, Mark Brouhard, Ed Romero and Roy Howell. I need players also like Fielder, Hardy, Braun, Hart, and Gwynn Jr. Please let me know if you have any or know where I can find some. Hope to hear from you soon.
THANKS AGAIN!!
Jamie
jlschultz180@wi.rr.com

05whitesox
09-28-2007, 05:54 PM
i have rickie weeks cleats for $200 craig counsell bat for $190 and don money bat for $100

harpt
09-28-2007, 08:43 PM
I don't want to hijack Skube's post, but since he does not list Don Money on his wantlist...

Please email pics and further info (date) of the Don Money. Thanks

SkubeBats
09-28-2007, 10:26 PM
Harpt,
What are you doing taking my threads from other people. Yes I'm looking for Don Money bats. It says in my post that I'm looking for Brewers bats from Aaron to Yount, so that does include Don Money. Thanks again Scott!! Yes I'm interested int eh Don Money bat.
Thanks,

P.S.
I sent you back an email about buying the Money bat from you.

harpt
09-28-2007, 11:19 PM
All yours Buddy. YIKES!!

SkubeBats
09-29-2007, 09:20 AM
Harpt,
Sorry for coming of so strong in my last thread. I just want to be able to answer my own threads before you or anyone else answers them. I want to have a chance to buy or trade for items before there gone and I don't get a chance to do this if you guys answer my threads before I do. I hope you understand this point of mine. I would do the same for you and I should be treated the same way I hope.
Thanks,
Jamie