PDA

View Full Version : KC Royals (game used jerseys wanted)

gunnerleigh
09-16-2007, 04:01 AM
Greetings all ... I'm a long time Royals fan who just so happens to be living a long way from KC. I'm stationed here in Germany courtesy of the US Air Force. But, that doesn't stop me from wanting to expand my collection of game used Royals jerseys.
So ... I am on the look out for game used Royals jerseys from the early 80s back to the 1970s. I am especially interested in buying a flannel jersey. So if you are intersted in selling please let me know. It's much appreciated.
I can be reaced at leighbellinger@yahoo.com
Cheers,
gunnerleigh

escaperoyals
11-05-2007, 08:18 AM
gunnerleigh,

This is Dan and I have bought a couple of Royals Gamers from you in the past. There is a Royals 1969 Joe Keough HOme Flannel listed for aution in the current Hunt Auction. It has a 100 Year patch on it but the patch looks very clean--not really as old and used as the jeresy so I am not sure the patch wasn't added more recently. The jersey is still a nice example of a home flannel.
I have a couple of home flannels--a 1969 Ellie Rodriquez--no 100 year patch, a 1970 Carrendale #5, and a 1972 Jerry May #12. Right now I don't want to sell any of them.
I am really looking for a road flannel from any of the 4 years they wore flannels--either of their 2 styles...
Check out Hunt if you like...
Take care and thanks for serving!

Dan

kcroyals69
07-03-2008, 09:14 PM
Hello gunnerleigh,

I just joined the forum and noticed your post. I to have collected Royals jerseys, particulalry flannels, over the years. Have you been able to locate a flannel? I will have to check my collection. I would also like to hear about your successes as well - good luck collecting.

Thanks, Kevin

escaperoyals
07-03-2008, 10:00 PM
Kevin
Welcome to the forum! I too collect Royals Jerseys. Over the years I have been fortunate to aquire about 30 game worn jerseys including 10 Monarch Salute Jerseys. Would you happen to have a Road Flannel (either style script or block) that you would be willing to sell?
Please email me @ dcavanaugh@ou.edu. I would love to see what you have in your collection.
Thank you and Happy 4th.
Dan

HENMICK44
07-03-2008, 10:12 PM
Anybody Have A Mientkiewicz Royals Jersey????????????
henmick44@optonline.net

escaperoyals
07-03-2008, 10:20 PM
Sorry, I don't have one of his. I know you have been desperately looking for one. I know the Royals put at least 2 of his game used jerseys up for auction a couple of years ago.
Sorry
Dan

cardinalbaseballfan
07-07-2008, 02:07 PM
Hello,

I'm also looking for a 1969 or 1970 Royals flannel--specifically of Bob "Hawk" Taylor (#31). Must have appropriate strip tagging in collar, etc. If anyone has any leads, it would be appreciated.

gr8tbigfan@yahoo.com

Brian

Larry Pelliccioni
07-07-2008, 05:26 PM
I have a road knit of Vida Blue but have a very narrow want list that consists of some tougher items, like Washington Senators, Detroit Tiger flannels etc.
Larry Pelliccioni

gunnerleigh
05-10-2009, 01:12 PM
Larry,
Sorry for the delay ... been busy in Iraq. You happen to have that Vida Blue jersey in your collection still?
Thanks in advance,
Gunnerleigh

TNTtoys
11-15-2009, 01:28 AM
Gunnerleigh,

I am a long time Mets collector that has taken a fondness to many of the jersey styles of other teams over the years. I have a couple of Royals jerseys in my collection that I am considering parting with; the funds would enable me to buy more Mets stuff.

I have the following:

1. Tom Gordon 1987 pre-rookie baby blue road jersey. Pristine condition, all original and unaltered.

2. Carlos Beltran 2004 blue alternate. His final year with the Royals; one of his best offensive seasons with 38 hrs, 42 stolen bases and 104 RBI.

Let me know if interested in either.

Nick
TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

gunnerleigh
07-04-2010, 11:01 AM
Greetings yet again, just wanted to say I'm still looking for any game-used jerseys and gear of the Kansas City Royals. I'm especially on the look out for any home flannels. Thanks tons.
Gunnerleigh

Fred
07-13-2010, 08:09 AM
I still have a 1970 home Don O'Riley Royals flannel jersey.

escaperoyals
07-13-2010, 09:42 AM
Fred
Could you send me an email with info and pictures of the O'Riley Jersey to dcavanaugh@ou.edu? I don't want to take away fron Leigh but if he doesn't want the jersey I might be interested in it. Thank you
Dan

gunnerleigh
07-13-2010, 10:38 AM
Fred,
Ditto Dan's email. My address is leighbellinger@yahoo.com
Thanks tons.
Leigh

gunnerleigh
03-16-2011, 07:45 AM
Hello all. Just curious if anyone has come across any Eric Hosmer game-used jerseys from his time with the NW Arkansas Naturals? Just thought I would throw it out there.
Cheers,
Leigh

ajrsports
03-26-2011, 09:48 AM
Leigh:

Know I already emailed you on this but since this thread has seemed to fallen into a general discussion/post about KC Royals jerseys, I have Jose Rosada's jersey from the 1999 All-Star game in Boston as well.

Robert
jarsports@yahoo.com

ajrsports
03-26-2011, 10:01 AM
Sorry, brain (or fingers) not working this morning. Jose Rosado! :D

ferrisfain41
04-21-2011, 04:20 PM
Have a Pat Putnam 1984 road blue jersey ready to sell.Contact at watchhill08@att.net
thanks for your service