PDA

View Full Version : Early ARod Gamers

d2ray13
09-13-2007, 01:54 PM
I am looking for ARod gamers anywhere from 1995-2003.

I am looking for bats, jerseys, cleats, gloves, anything.

Please help me out.
d2ray13@aol.com

3arod13
09-13-2007, 02:24 PM
I am looking for ARod gamers anywhere from 1995-2003.

I am looking for bats, jerseys, cleats, gloves, anything.

Please help me out.
d2ray13@aol.com

Not for sale, but this is an awesome early Arod HR Bat.

worldchamps
09-13-2007, 02:48 PM
I wonder what the history of your bat is? The certificate is when he was a Ranger. I wonder did he keep that bat and records on his bat up until that time.

Or did he give it to ASI and they kept it then did a certificate at a later date.

Do you know the history on it?

3arod13
09-13-2007, 02:52 PM
I wonder what the history of your bat is? The certificate is when he was a Ranger. I wonder did he keep that bat and records on his bat up until that time.

Or did he give it to ASI and they kept it then did a certificate at a later date.

Do you know the history on it?

Good questions. I don't know the history from hand to hand since he hit the HR.

I believe he hit the HR and signed the bat then (you can tell by the signature...Arod signature from 1996). I believe he probably gave it to someone and they kept it in their possession. Then later decided to sell it and/or get it authenticated before they did.

3arod13
09-13-2007, 02:59 PM
Good questions. I don't know the history from hand to hand since he hit the HR.

I believe he hit the HR and signed the bat then (you can tell by the signature...Arod'a signature from 1996). I believe he probably gave it to someone then, who kept it in their possession. Then later maybe decided to sell it and/or get it authenticated before they did.

Documentation is pretty solid. I even was able to get a scan of the Canadian Newspaper from the next day that says he hit the 3-Run HR of Eric Hanson.

d2ray13
09-13-2007, 09:54 PM
Yea-thanks for teasing me....great bat though....

Anyone else have items FOR SALE?

d2ray13
09-14-2007, 12:23 AM
...being completely sarcastic and joking by the way...i re-read that and i came accross as a bit of a prick...haha, great gamer!