PDA

View Full Version : 5 min. with jose

zonker
09-12-2007, 05:47 PM
i am looking for some serious question's not crack's. if you had 5 minutes to talk with jose canseco what would you ask him? what would be some neat stuff to know. and if you could get him to personalize item's from him what would you want him to put on the item's, anything's open ! maybe 40/40 club etc. i would appreciate your thought on this. thank's

lund6771
09-12-2007, 07:06 PM
what hotties he's hooked up with

TNTtoys
09-12-2007, 08:13 PM
what hotties he's hooked up with

That would be longer than a 5-minute conversation...

JasonHalliburton
09-12-2007, 08:43 PM
I personally have no desire to talk to Jose Canseco, or have anything autographed by him.....

Ozric
09-12-2007, 09:27 PM
Simple... Why were some of his Sam bats finished at the barrel end and why were others not. I have the explanation from the Sam bat rep and would like to see if his response matches theirs.

zonker
09-13-2007, 06:22 AM
i'll ask him that's a good 1 ozric! well rick you could have keep that 1 to yourself, seem's to me your a man with alot of stone's and no regreat's! must be nice. anybody else want to find something out lmk?

zonker
09-13-2007, 06:28 AM
sorry i don't know where i got rick"" from jason, maybe "rick rude" your's was a statement not a question. i asked for serious question's not crack's. let's try to keep personal opions to ourselves. i'm sure whoever you like i can find alot about them to crap on, but ?

BoneRubbedBat
09-13-2007, 09:42 AM
I think it would be neat to get his unique perspective on who should and shouldn't be elected to the Hall of Fame out of the group of recently retired and current players, including himself.

zonker
09-13-2007, 09:48 AM
thank's that's another good one, i'm not supposed to ask or talk about steriod's, but i would like to know that to! if i can word it right i'll try that. i'm going to tape the whole thing so i'll let you know what he say's if he doesn't get po'd!

metsbats
09-13-2007, 10:31 PM
I 'd like to know what he thought his biggest accomplishment in baseball was and what was his biggest regrets.

-David

Carlevv
09-14-2007, 02:55 AM
Why his ex-wife Esther married the attorney that she hired to divorced them. Actually i dont care why but i think its funny. Anyways, i'd ask him why a $600,000 payday for a book would make him speak about things that arent supposed to be spoke about. Yea, Jose, what you said in your bood was semi truthful but why after so many good years of playing and doing wrong would you RAT out so many guys that had nothing to do with your tired ass? How do you look yourself in the mirror with those tired ass blue contacts? What a shame. Oh yea, one more question, why didnt you play long enough to get to 500 HR's?

JasonHalliburton
09-15-2007, 03:10 AM
Sorry Zonker, no disrespect meant.

JasonM33
09-15-2007, 03:25 AM
Two things I'd like to hear about.

I'd like to know if he thinks there will come a day when he regrets selling of him baseball memorabillia. I'm sure right now he wounldn't think so but someday you never know.

It's been said that once he got super famous that he lost focus on baseball. Tony La Russa said that he started worrying about entertaining more than being a complete basebal player. Hence his average and defense started to slip and he didn't run as much. Personally I think the fame was a factor but I also think that his injuries and his divorce had more to do with it. I'm just speculating though. It would be interesting to hear what he thinks about it after all these years.

-Jason M

zonker
09-15-2007, 06:55 AM
thank's guy's i appreciate all the good question's. i'll let you know what he say's on any of it, if he answear's the question's. no problem jason. none taken! i think people look at athlete's and star's a little differant than your average joe and forget they are just as screwed up as the rest of us. i don't think popularity has made anyone a better person. there lives are just more publicly open. thank god! you know the saying is an ugly job! i can tell you from talking with his sister that's it's all gone except for a few thing's of her's and her dad's and we are trying to work a deal on it now. 1 very cool thing her dad has,it's not game used or anything. he has recorded every game jose played in and has edited a copy of every homerun jose ever hit. i'm trying to get that , cause that would tell what bat he used for every home run. if anybody is interested in any of what's left email me at mcfresonke@hotmail.com and i'll let you know what she has and the price she want's for it. like i said there's not much!

JasonM33
09-15-2007, 02:07 PM
Email sent zonker.

Thanks

-Jason M