PDA

View Full Version : Arod 2006 WBC Game Used Bat Photo Match

AROD313
09-04-2007, 09:40 PM
Check Out this 2006 Alex Rodriguez game used WBC bat. I'm pretty sure that I have photo matched it from Getty images. Any thoughts on this gamer and photo match. Thanks

zookerman182
09-04-2007, 10:23 PM
looks like a perfect match to me. That is one amazing bat.

gameused
09-05-2007, 03:14 AM
Sweet Arod gamer! Congrats on a perfect photo match!

indyred
09-05-2007, 10:05 PM
:eek: That is a killer match, did you find the photo yourself? About as good as Arod bat as I've seen. When you bought it did you know it was from WBC? Did you get it from Arod's company? Very cool to have the photo-match signed to go along with it....

AROD313
09-05-2007, 11:16 PM
I purchased the bat from Mario at MVP just as he was starting up his new company. I was looking for a nice photo of Arod in his WBC uniform to get framed with the bat. I found this photo signed in a 16x20 size and bought it. When I got the photo I started looking at it a little closer and to my surprise he was holding the exact bat I had purchased. I started combing Getty images for this photo and found it. I know someone who can make copies from Getty and had him print me up a 20x30 of the same photo and sent it into MVP to get signed and inscribed at a Arod private signing. Around the same time I found a set of signed Arod 2006 WBC Game used batting gloves on ebay and bought them. They are the same exact style as he is wearing in the photo but it's a little bit harder to photo match them. It will be pretty cool to get the bat, photo and Batting gloves all framed together. I guess I just got really lucky.

AROD313
09-05-2007, 11:45 PM
I also have these 06 WBC batting gloves they are exactly like the ones he is wearing in the photo but are a little hard to photo match