PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Photomatching Al Harrington Shoes

dwolfe12345
08-27-2007, 02:49 AM
These shoes should be pretty easy to photo match due to all the custom things written on the shoes. Al put "Takeover 3", "IMP Alton", and they have JC40 on the tongue in honor of Jason Collier. These shoes have to of been from when he played for the Hawks since it's in their colors and Jason was a teammate of his in Atlanta. I have checked all over the net, but someone maybe more knowledgeable than I am and know of a place to look. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

bat_master
08-27-2007, 07:00 AM
I don't normally do a lot with NFL or NBA items, but I had some time this morning so I decided to do some searching.

If you go to www.gettyimages.com (http://www.gettyimages.com) and search for Al Harrington there are a ton of photos. I would suggest starting around January 1st, 2006 and go from there. The photo I attached is from January 18, 2006 and looks to be a good match. There could be more. I stopped at one.

Good luck!

dwolfe12345
08-27-2007, 12:46 PM
Thank you very much Tim! I did not know you could search the files at Getty images. I have been stuck searching yahoo, google, and flickr and I have had terrible luck. I will remember your info for future searches, and yes that looks like a match to me.