PDA

View Full Version : Ebay Seller Question

jayt1234
08-22-2007, 01:33 PM
Last week I was looking on Ebay in the game used football section when I ran accross a number of autographed cleats some one was selling....A number of them were just generic Nike cleats that he made a point of saying were not used by the player, but were team issued cleats, fair enough...However he did have a few he did claim were game used and was selling them as such...There were two issues one being that in his feedback he had bought a number of Nike football cleats off Ebay and of course they appeared to be the ones he was listing as game used (the game use did not seem to be consistent with actual game use on the new field turf, just chunks of dried, dead grass and dirt in the cleats)...Anyway I was not about to start anything with the seller but he just disapeared...I cannot seem to find any of the items he was selling....Would you guys have done anything in that situation?....I was not interested in anything he had so I thought I would leave it alone...But just wondering what you guys would have done.