PDA

View Full Version : My newest purchase ! Chris Gomez G/U Fielding Glove!

camarokids
08-20-2007, 12:27 PM
If you ever get out bid on an item , this glove proves it never hurts to try to contact the winning bidder , and purchase the item from them . I was out bid on this glove back in June or July . I emailed the winning bidder and he agreed to sell me the item . Well it took me a little bit to get the money , but I got it in the mail today . Thanks XPFO !

thomecollector
08-20-2007, 02:36 PM
Mind if I ask how much it set you back ? :D LMk. Roger

XPFO
08-20-2007, 02:43 PM
No problem...glad it went to a good home!!!

camarokids
08-21-2007, 10:06 AM
Mind if I ask how much it set you back ? :D LMk. Roger

XPFO has a thread under "item for sale" . He listed it at $350 and we worked out a price a tad lower . Great seller , check his listing out ....

thomecollector
08-21-2007, 06:51 PM
Nice glove . Great price. Heck, I gave $2350 for a Thome gamer from '06 awhile back. Worth every dime...Cost me a freind though. Maybe we weren't that good of freinds after all.:rolleyes:

camarokids
08-21-2007, 09:27 PM
Nice glove . Great price. Heck, I gave $2350 for a Thome gamer from '06 awhile back. Worth every dime...Cost me a freind though. Maybe we weren't that good of freinds after all.:rolleyes:

Damn , that is a lot of cash for one item . You collect a big name , in a pretty big market . That means higher demand and prices, usually . Collecting the game used fielding gloves is very cool ! I love it ! Gloves are supposed to be one of the rarest game used items for baseball . Some people think its cool to spend 5K on a plasma TV .

OK! you have sparked the curious side of my brain . I'm wondering what could've happened . Care to share the story on the so-called friend ? Pictures of the glove too :D!!!!