PDA

View Full Version : Props to Juan Iglesias of Iglesias Sports Management

dcrules01
08-19-2007, 11:04 AM
Last year I gave him some photos I took from the August 20th tbc game for Orlando Hernandez tbc uniform that he had bought.Hernandez pitched that day.Well I recd these 2 items the other day.The one is an ESPN magazine signed by Orlando and the other is a 16x20 photo that I took that day signed by him.I also took the David Wright photo that day in which Andrew Lang helped me get signed through Locker Room memorabilia.Thanks
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k195/metsjerseys/Mets%20Autographs/DAVIDWRIGHT16X20001.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k195/metsjerseys/Mets%20Autographs/duke003.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k195/metsjerseys/Mets%20Autographs/duke002.jpg

allstarsplus
08-19-2007, 11:37 AM
Scott - That is great that Juan sent you the magazine and picture as he is a great guy. Juan sent me this picture last year of one of his rooms.

Juan Posts on the Forum sometimes and is a great collector too. I met up with Juan at a Nationals game last year and he has a real passion for baseball.

Andrew

jon_8_us
08-19-2007, 12:07 PM
Beautiful pictures!
jon

dcrules01
08-19-2007, 12:21 PM
Yeah I think it is pretty cool myself :D.Especially since I took the photos myself so they are originals that I own.Id like to get a Reyes done sometime in the future..

yanks12025
08-19-2007, 01:14 PM
Well last year Juan gave me 2 free game used bats(leo Gomez and Alex Sanchez). Hes a great guy and i will never get rid of these bats. Thanks again Juan

thomecollector
08-19-2007, 04:54 PM
That is an awesome room! Props to Juan. Look at all of those gloves .............:D

deionsandersfan2137
08-19-2007, 10:23 PM
I would love to have his collection of Alex Sanchez jerseys. He is a great guy! He has my dream collection in his room a brewers sanchez jersey and everything sanchez has basically. He also game me an autographed Alex Sanchez game used bat. Mr. Iglesias is a great guy and i am honored to know him. Also that is a sweet Sanchez jersey in the pic.

metsbats
08-19-2007, 11:00 PM
Between Rob's Cardinal and Cubs display and Juan's room I think we all look like amateurs now!

Awesome room!

David

GrndSlm
08-22-2007, 10:45 AM
I really appreciate all of the posts !!! This game has given me alot and the memorabilia that I have been fortunate to obtain will always give me great memories. I always try to give back as much as possible because I realize that I am really fortunate to have access to some great items. I hope that you guys enjoy this hobby as much as I do.

Please keep my email handy if anyone ever needs anything.

Thanks,
Juan Iglesias
GrndSlm@aol.com

3arod13
08-22-2007, 10:55 AM
I really appreciate all of the posts !!! This game has given me alot and the memorabilia that I have been fortunate to obtain will always give me great memories. I always try to give back as much as possible because I realize that I am really fortunate to have access to some great items. I hope that you guys enjoy this hobby as much as I do.

Please keep my email handy if anyone ever needs anything.

Thanks,
Juan Iglesias
GrndSlm@aol.com

Juan,

I realize I'll never talk you out of the arod GSLM bat, but if you have an nice early arod signed pieces for sale, please let me know. I'm a diehard arod fan and collector.

I retire soon from the Navy with 30 years of service. I can take advantage of and work on the wife to buy me that one nice retirement gift that I've always wanted. Yes, it's true, my wife wears the pants in our family (lol).

Regards, Tony