PDA

View Full Version : Help a newbie! jersey for up to ca. 150.- $

Goon
08-18-2007, 05:09 PM
Hi there,

I am complete newbie at baseball gw items. I am huge baseball fan from germany and it would be great to own a gw jersey of the MLB.

I cannot have high-expecations for what I can afford but perhaps sone of you can offer me something.

I am saerching for affordable gamers. I can afford perhaps up to 150.-

The best thing would be a Red Sox jersey, even if player only made few games. A Yankees home pinstripe would be great too. I although like the Mets and Twins and Tigers as wel las teh Cardinals and braves. I have seen jerseys with turn back clock or push firward clock or how it is called..these are great too.

If its a Red Sox or Yankee jersey you can offer me its no matte which player, if its from any "not to famous" team it would be great if player would be active (so I can see him on NASN tv;))
Since I am not expert any LOA or team letetr would be great with the jersey.

Well I would be very happy if I would receive lsome offers...my email:;

thomas.kadner@t-online.de

THX SO MUCH thomas

kylehess10
08-18-2007, 05:45 PM
Hi there,

I am complete newbie at baseball gw items. I am huge baseball fan from germany and it would be great to own a gw jersey of the MLB.
I am saerching for affordable gamers. I can afford perhaps up to 150.-

Welcome! You've chosen the right place for help/buying/selling/discussing game used memorabilia

I have seen jerseys with turn back clock or push firward clock or how it is called

Turn Back The Clock jerseys are from games where teams wear older-style jerseys. The Turn Ahead The Clock jerseys were worn only in 1999 when a few teams participated in wearing "futuristic" jerseys. I don't see that coming back again though.

Since I am not expert any LOA or team letetr would be great with the jersey.

Since you're looking for Yankees/Mets/Red Sox memorabilia, it would be best if the items you're looking for come with a letter from Steiner Sports. They deal with all Yanks/Mets/Sox memorabilia now (Yankees they've been with for awhile, the Mets started in 2005 I believe (or '06), and they just started dealing with the Red Sox this year.

MikeSimon
08-18-2007, 05:47 PM
What size jersey are you looking for? Do you want to wear your gamer or display it?

Goon
08-18-2007, 07:23 PM
Hi and thansk for the great welcome!

Well I would certainly find a nice place for the jerseys in my room but I would like to wear them too alsthough I will be carefully with it.

Since I am not the smallest guy jersey sizes from 46 would be great, samller shirts would prolly be to small for me.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards Tom

psmachetti
08-18-2007, 10:17 PM
Hi and thansk for the great welcome!

Well I would certainly find a nice place for the jerseys in my room but I would like to wear them too alsthough I will be carefully with it.

Since I am not the smallest guy jersey sizes from 46 would be great, samller shirts would prolly be to small for me.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards Tom

Sent you an email regarding a 1996 Braves home game worn. It is a size 48 .
Paul

hiramman
08-19-2007, 02:26 PM
Thomas,

Sent you an email about a Cardinals jersey.

Jimmie

Goon
08-19-2007, 05:40 PM
Hi guys,

thansk a lot for the offers.

The Cardinals is a great jersey for a superb price, but since the player did not appera on the baseballalmanach roster and at mlb.com I cant find out who he is and thats a thing I would like to know.
I think I still made a good deal on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110158814581&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:DE:11

I know that I cant exspect to much for the range I like but what I would really like is a rangers, if possible white pinestripe jersey or any Red Sox. I like the Black Mes and Blue Mets very much two as well as Twins or Alternates and Cardinals,

Should be used at any MLB game so not a training or spring sessions.

I know its not to easy to find something but I am allways looking to get offers.

SINCE I AM HOCKEYFAN I HAVE A GREAT JERSEY FROM GERMAN ELITE LEAGUE FOR TRADE..PERHAPS SP;MEBODY IS INTERESTED.
It is from ERC Ingolstadt Panthers. Tie-down play-Off 2006/07 from Michael Waginger photomatched with LOA...a great jersey for shure value around 250.- that I would trade.

You are great guys out there.

Regards thomas

XPFO
08-19-2007, 06:04 PM
Hello Thomas,

Baez plays for Baltimore now, here is the link from MLB.com

http://mlb.mlb.com/team/player.jsp?player_id=276056