PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know this ebay seller 623pkin02

mdube16
08-15-2007, 09:36 PM
Is this a forum member? Looking at item:

http://cgi.ebay.com/PAT-BURREL-GAME-USED-BAT-PHILLIES_W0QQitemZ330155974180QQihZ014QQcategoryZ6 0596QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

kylehess10
08-15-2007, 09:42 PM
Yes I believe he is a member on here......can't remember exactly who though

whatupyos
08-16-2007, 12:08 AM
I bought a bat from them before. They're recommended. I have had no problems with them. They usually do pretty well in their auctions and have some awesome bats!

Aaron

Birdbats
08-16-2007, 09:56 PM
Just checked this seller's items for sale and feedback -- it says he's no longer a registered user. I was following one of his bats and it just evaporated from my watch list. Hmm...

whatupyos
08-16-2007, 10:28 PM
Thats just great!!! I sure hope nothing funny was going on there. I remember before they were 623pink02, I believe they had another EBAY name I'm assuming because they also had a Scottsdale address and offered tons of bats too, and I always wondered why they got a new EBAY name. Odds are its not likely tons of bats would be offered in the same area like they're format. Anyone know anything about this?

Pinstripes
08-17-2007, 12:03 AM
I ws just talking with this seller earlier today about one of his items. I also started a thread in this very forum regarding a bat he had up. I checked the thread after i had a response and the auction vanished.

B1SON
08-25-2007, 12:37 AM
I am not sure.....

Snowbird
08-25-2007, 11:11 AM
Hi,

Does anyone have any other information on this seller as I was the winner of one of the bats and now they are not registered. I did not send payment yet as they became not registered, but I really did want the bat. They had a 99.5% feedback rating when they became non-registered.

Any information would be great, especially if he is a forum member.

Thanks

gr8soxfan
08-25-2007, 12:27 PM
Hi,

Does anyone have any other information on this seller as I was the winner of one of the bats and now they are not registered. I did not send payment yet as they became not registered, but I really did want the bat. They had a 99.5% feedback rating when they became non-registered.

Any information would be great, especially if he is a forum member.

Thanks
Maybe he was banned from Ebay before and Ebay just found out that he was up and running again. It takes awhile for Ebay to research and determine it was the same person

mdube16
08-25-2007, 08:17 PM
I wouldnt worry. I won the Burrell bat that started this thread. He went "unregister" just after I paid so I was worried. The bat arrived quickly and looks great. The pictures werent clear so the bat was even nicer than I had hoped. He has also responded to my emails since it arrived. I didnt ask what happened to his account but I wouldnt worry about my purchase.